- 메인으로 이동
- About PNU
- Visit PNU
- Visiting Busan Campus
- 2, Busandaehak-ro 63beon-gil, Geumjeong-gu, Busan, 46241, Rep. of KOREA
From Gimhae International Airport
Take city bus #307 from bus terminal #3 at Gimhae International Airport. Get off at the Gwanghye Hospital station, transfer to city bus #121 or #130, and get off at the Pusan National University’s Front Gate station. The trip takes about an hour from the airport, and the city bus fare is 1,300 won.
Take city bus #307 from bus terminal #3 at Gimhae International Airport. Get off at the Dongnae subway station and take line #1 towards Nopo. Get off after 3 stops at the Pusan Nat’l Univ. station. The trip takes about an hour from the airport, and will add about a 10- to 15-minute walk up to the front gate. The city bus fare is 1,300 won and subway fare is 1,300 won.
Take the Gimhae Light Rail towards Gangseo-Gu Office and get off at Daejeo station. Transfer to Pusan subway line #3 towards Suyeong and get off at Yeonsan station. Transfer to subway line #1 (towards Nopo) and get off at the Pusan Nat’l Univ. station. It takes about an hour, and the subway fare is 1,500 won.
Taxi, Call-van Service
If you take a taxi from Gimhae International Airport to Pusan National University, it will take about 40 minutes and cost about 20,000 won. If you are traveling with a large group or lots of luggage, call-van service is available for about 30,000 won. Call 080-783-0085 or 051-545-8585.
From Busan Train Station
If you arrive in Busan using the railway, walk towards Busan Station Square and take subway line #1 towards Nopo. Get off at the Pusan Nat’l Univ. station. The subway ride takes about half an hour, and will add about a 10- to 15-minute walk up to the front gate. Subway fare is 1,500 won.
From Nopo-dong Inter-city Bus Terminal
If you arrive in Busan by express bus, get off at the Nopo-dong Express Bus Terminal. Take subway line #1 from Nopo subway station, which is connected to the bus terminal, towards Sinpyeong. Get off at Pusan Nat’l Univ. The subway ride takes about 15 minutes and costs 1,300 won.
Bus routes with stops at Pusan National University
- From Haeundae, Songjeong, and Gijang: 100, 100-1, 144, and 183
- From Seochang, Beomeo-sa, Guseo-dong: 29, 49, 51, 80, 131, 301, and 1002
- From Gimhae, Gupo, Deogcheon-dong: 121 and 130
- From Seomyeon (Lotte Hotel): 77
The easiest way to reach the PNU Busan Campus using public transportation is by subway. Take subway line #1 to the Pusan Nat’l Univ station. Take exit #3 and walk towards the front gate of PNU. If you wish to visit the Sangnam International House or other buildings near the north gate, it will be closer to get off at the Jangjeon subway station, cross the street, and walk up a slight hill. Subway fares range from 1,300~1,500 won depending on the distance.
If you visit Pusan National University by subway, it will take about 10 minutes to walk to the front gate. Town buses to the campus are also available for greater convenience at modest fares.
Convenient town bus
- Bus type : Town bus Keumjeon #7 (fare)
- Station : In front of exit #1 or #3 of Pusan Nat’l Univ subway station
- Operating Hours : 06:00 ~ 20:00
- Operating Intervals : Every 5 minutes (operates more frequently during commuting hours 08:20 ~ 10:00)
- Fare : 900 won in cash (800 won when using a transportation card); rates are reduced for transfers.
Pusan Nat’l Univ. subway station → Busan Bank → PNU Main Gate → PNU Administrative Building → Moonchang Hall → Library No. 2 → Social Science Building → Law School Building → Chemistry Building → Life Environment Building → Art Building → Education Building No. 2 → Student Center → Kyungam Gym
Education Building No. 2 → Kyungam Gym → Art Building → Life Environment Building → Law School Building → Chemistry Building → Social Science Building → Keumjung Hall → Library No. 2 → Moonchang Hall → PNU Administrative Building → PNU Main Gate → Registry Office → Rainbow Gate → Shinhan Bank → Pusan Nat’l Univ. subway stationDownload
Campus Parking Information
There are fees for campus parking. Unregistered vehicles entering Pusan National University have to pay fixed parking fees of 1,000 won for the first 30 minutes and 200 won for every additional 10 minutes. After the first two hours, this fee increases to 300 won for every additional 10 minutes. This policy aims to establish a more pleasant educational environment by minimizing vehicle access to a campus with limited parking available. However, we offer free and discounted parking passes for vehicles requiring regular access and school staff members.
Vehicles qualified for free parking
The following vehicles can park free of charge:
Vehicles qualified for free parking
- Vehicles on official school business
- Vehicles of physically handicapped students
- Vehicles attending the school's official events (entrance ceremonies, graduation ceremonies, and application form submissions)
- Vehicles of members of the press who visit PNU for official purposes
- Vehicles of visitors who visit PNU for business purposes and garbage collectors
- Donations and development funds related vehicles
- Vehicles to get certifications
- Vehicles that stay on campus for less than 10 minutes (but should exit the same gate they entered)
Vehicles qualifying for discounted parking
- Invited instructors or researchers participating in joint research projects
- Participants in symposiums or seminars
- Discounted parking is available for up to 4 hours per day at 1,000 won; 2,000 won for 4 to 6 hours; and 3,000 won for 6 to 8 hours. When exceeding 8 hours, the normal parking fee is collected for the entire stay.
- Small vehicles (less than 1,000cc) may receive a 50 percent discount from the regular parking fees.